Calcium carbonate is a chemical compound, represented by the chemical formula CaCO3. It is estimated that about 4 percent of the Earth’s crust is made up of calcium carbonate. It is found naturally in the form of minerals and rocks, some of which include calcite, limestone, chalk, marble, and aragonite. Calcium carbonate is the active ingredient in agricultural lime, and is created when calcium ions in hard water react with carbonate ions creating limescale.
Used for wine making, agricultural, water treatment, cooking, to make DIY chalk paint…
Calcium in the extremely pure form of calcium carbonate for natural bone support!
Calcium carbonate is one of the most common forms of calcium. In its own form or in combination with other rocks, it can be found all over the world. It is also the main component of sea shells and snails.
Calcium is very important for humans, as it is needed to maintain healthy bones and teeth. In addition, it contributes to:
- normal blood clotting,
- release of energy during metabolism,
- muscle function,
- normal transmission of nerve impulses,
- the normal functioning of digestive enzymes,
- and plays a role in cell division and specialization.
Our Calcium Carbonate is:
- is naturally excavated,
- contains very pure powder – the minimum purity is 99.5%,
- boasts a high concentration of elemental calcium,
- does not contain any additives,
- it is packed in a quality packaging with a cap that has a safety device for the first opening.